23 Sep DIY CANDY TIC TAC TOE
Happy Friday! Today we’re sharing a sweet treat you can make (and play with!) This weekend. These tic-tac-toe boards are completely edible and so much fun to make and use. Here’s how…
Ingredients: graham biscuits, melted pink candies, melted red candies, candy-hearted hearts, wax paper, a cookie sheet and a Ziploc bag.
1. The melted pink candy melts in a wide bowl according to the instructions.
2. Remove the graham biscuits into squares and dip into the melting pink candies.
3. Shake off excess chocolate (smear with a spoon, or flatten if necessary) and place graham crackers on a wax-lined cookie sheet.
4. Place in the refrigerator to freeze.
5. The red candy melts and spoons into a Ziploc bag.
6. Cut off a small corner of the bag and squeeze the melted candy onto the graham biscuit to create the tic-tac-toe board lines.
7. After covering all the graham biscuits, gently lift each one so that the red lines fall off the edges.
8. Put back in the refrigerator to freeze.
9. Once the chocolate is completely hardened, use the heart of the conversation to play tic-tac-toe!
The best part? When you’re ready to play, you’ll eat the game as a dessert!