23 Sep CHOCOLATE LOADED ST. PATRICK ‘S DAILY STANDARDS
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today we are sharing a sweet cure for the mid-seven blues! These strawberries inspired by St. Patrick’s Day are so easy to make and even easier to devour. How to make yourself…
Supplies: strawberries, candy melts in white and green (we used two shades of green!), Ziploc bags, scissors, baking sheet and wax paper.
The above supplies include associated links. I get a commission on my purchase, but the price stays the same for you!
1. Start by washing and drying the strawberries thoroughly.
2. The microwave candy melts in separate bowls according to the packaging instructions.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Dip the strawberries into the melted white candy and rest in the baking tray.
5. Place the baking tray in the refrigerator until it prepares to melt the green candy.
6. The scoop of green candy melts into Ziploc bags.
7. Use scissors to cut the small corners of the Ziploc bags.
8. Remove the baking tray from the refrigerator and squeeze the green candies into the strawberries in a zigzag pattern.
9. Return to the refrigerator until the candies have melted.
What do you think? Are you saving for these for St. Patrick’s Day, or are you treating yourself early? Wilton makes so much candy melt, the possibilities are endless.